BUT Flight School is part of the Aeronautical traffic group focusing on training pilots to obtain different licenses including ATPL (commercial airline pilot). Flight School offers both theoretical and practical training on BUT airplanes or at partners’ flight schools.
We offer theoretical and practical training for the following licenses:
- Ultralight aircraft pilot (ULLa),
- Private Pilot License (PPL),
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL), allows commercial flights
- Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL), allows commercial airline flights,
- Instrument Flight Rules (IR),
- Flight Instructor (FI),
- Multi-engine aircraft pilot (MEP),
- Night flights (NIGHT),
- Tow airplane (TOW), etc.
We also offer:
- prototype and experimental airplane test-flights,
- ultralight airplane test-flights
- aircraft in-flight testing and certification, their equipment and other instruments,
- theoretical and practical examinations for licenses:
- Light Aircraft Pilot License, Glider Pilot License (LAPL-S, SPL)
- Touring Motor Glider (TMG),
- Personal Pilot License (PPL)
- flight crew practical examinations for renewing qualifications
- single-engine plane qualification (SEP),
- multi-engine plane qualification (MEP)
- plane and glider aerobatics (ACR).
Flight School director